Friday, October 12, 2012

If I could be a ..........teacher La La Land challenge

If I could be anything right now I would be a teacher.  It is not the first thing I would choose but I really love my teacher at school this year and I am tutoring kindergarten students and I enjoy doing that because I am helping them with their learning skills and they feel good when they get the alphabet right and I feel good because I am helping them to learn.  That is why I would be a teacher.   Thank you, Molly ♥



1 comment:

  1. I have been very inspired by your blog and the fact that you want to be a teacher. I love to scrap and my grand-daughter's scrap with me. They really love it too. We have a lot of fun together. I have wanted to get a blog going and I still can't get it all up and running correctly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete